WHY PROFESSIONAL COACHING?
Acclaimed psychology and leadership guru Daniel Goleman advocates that self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills are all critical for leaders—and that these skills work together to embody every act of leadership.
Research shows a majority of CEOs as open to receiving leadership advice and development. A 2013 Stanford University Executive Coaching Survey found that two-thirds of CEOs are not currently receiving any outside advice on their leadership skills—yet almost all would be receptive to suggestions from a coach. Nearly half of CEOs who responded to the survey said they needed help developing team building and motivational skills.
“Nearly half of CEOs who responded to a 2013 Stanford University coaching survey said they wanted help developing team building and motivational skills.”
Soft skills or the abilities that distinguish the best leaders from the average are essential to effective leadership. Despite this fact, many professionals typically spend little time exploring these qualities.
Whether the issue is personal or professional low morale, complacency or the need for new direction, it’s likely you or your team could benefit from some invigoration.
Motivational speakers and coaches are trained to build or rebuild confidence and encourage teams to approach micro and macro tasks with the determination necessary to achieve a vision.
Develop a confident speaking persona for leadership, effective communication at the workplace, or a public speaking career. Techniques include but are not limited to: vocal variety, stage presence, speech structure, gestures, body language and much more to achieve your goals such as:
- Pitching products, services, or business plan.
- Conquering fear
- Job interview preparation and practice.
- Motivating employees and stakeholders.
- Book tours and publicity campaigns.
Clarify business goals and create strategies for completing them. Techniques include but are not limited to Start, Stop, Stay methods, gap analysis, risk analysis, and creative visioning and much more to achieve your goals such as
- Growing business
- Organizing and defining company brand
- Workplace excellence
- Proficiency in negotiating
- Career achievement and transition
Develop a personal plan filled with real life solutions for the most challenging changes in life. Techniques include change realization methodology and intimate goal planning tools.
Develop personal confidence and peace of mind while achieving goals such as:
- Overcoming fear
- Conquering procrastination
- Improving family life
- Managing change
- Increasing personal accountability
Develop advanced techniques and skills as a coach by obtaining tools for success. Coach-to-Coach offers an elite level of training that will assist a coach on reaching goals such as:
- Improving client exercises
- Expanding the coaching toolbox
- Creating dynamic coaching sessions
- Finding the coaching “voice”.
BOOK MICHAEL OR REQUEST INFO
Michael Maitre, leading Certified Professional Coach, public speaker, author and CEO of Purpose Health Consulting has reached hundreds of executives, professionals and industry leaders with his dynamic message of living authentically and with purpose in the corporate marketplace and in personal life
Purpose over propaganda is a campaign started by Michael Maître aimed at dispelling negative and unproductive commentary within our modern day society. It is comprised of 3 major elements:
– Social media awareness through #purposeoverpropaganda
-Philanthropy through the vehicles of counseling and inspirational speaking in prisons, schools, and community events.
– P.O.P Live events that feature inspirational messages about change told through the arts : spoken word, live music, live art painting, and inspirational lecture. Each show ends with a wellness showcase that features local vendors who educate participants on the wellness of mind, body, and soul.